At Monticello Aviation, we pride ourselves in every aspect of our service, including aircraft maintenance. We are a FAA certified repair station, with many years of experience servicing piston aircraft.
Aircraft Maintenance Services:
- General Repairs
- Oil Changes and Used Oil Analysis
- Annual inspection and 100 hour inspections
- Engine Overhaul and Replacement
- Aces Pro Propeller Balancing
- Altimeter, Transponder, Encoder, and Static System checks
- IFR Certification / VFR Certification
- Radio, Transponder, and Intercom System Installations
- Speed modifications: speed fairings, Aileron gap seals, Flap gap seals
- Vortex Generator Installation
- Aircraft Detailing
- Corrosion X Aircraft Corrosion Inhibitors
- Oxygen Service
- Much more!
Get in touch!
We are located at the Monticello Regional Airport, KMXO, close to KCID, KDBQ, KMLI, KALO (Cedar Rapids, Dubuque, Moline, Waterloo). If you have any questions or would like to schedule and appointment, contact us or drop on by!
Check out our gallery of past and current projects and follow us on Facebook for interesting maintenance stories and projects!